We can set up Gmail in such a way that it replies to your emails automatically. Here is an easy guide on how to activate auto reply on Gmail:
- First of all, let’s log in to our Gmail account.
- You’ll see the settings icon in the top right corner. Click it and some options will appear. Choose ‘Settings’.
- Once you are in the settings, make sure you are in the ‘General’ tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the ‘General’ tab.
- Here you’ll see ‘Vacation Responder’ settings. It is turned off by default. Turn it on.
- If you enter today’s date as ‘First Day’ and leave the ‘Last Day’ unchecked, your autoresponder will work forever. If you want it to work for a specific time period, you can check and enter a date in ‘Last Day’.
- Alright, now we are ready to enter the subject and the message that will be sent as an auto-reply.
- You can check ‘Only send a response to people in my Contacts’ if your auto-reply is related to your contacts only.
- Lastly, don’t forget to hit ‘Save Changes’. And you now have auto reply on Gmail.